🌲 BIG NEWS!! “Ringing Cedars” Reader’s Gathering! Please read the whole post…
“We will meet each other and unite our thoughts to dream about green and happy planet, about conscious humanity!” (from Anna McKeyEva, Russian bard who will be performing!!)
☝️The event will be on May 20th, from 9am-6pm, at the A.R.E. of New York Edgar Cayce Center!!
(The prophet who predicted in 1932 that “out of Russia will come the hope of the world.”)
⌚ Event Program:
09:00-10:00 — Organic market, and gathering of guests
10:00-11:00 — Quiet concert, opening of hearts (with “Sunny Bard” Anna McKeyEva)
11:00-11:30 — Tea break, organic market.
11:30-1:00 — Russian games (To help everyone become better friends. We will play, laugh, and tell stories!)
1:00-2:00 — Potluck lunch, organic market.
2:00-3:00 — Master classes (to be announced)
3:00-4:00 Play traditional Russian dancing games
4:00-6:00 Concert and dances. (with “Sunny Bard” Anna McKeyEva, and musicians from the audience!)
😁 Dear friends!
Please plan to stay the whole day with us, to get the deepest, richest experience from the event. We want everyone to form meaningful connections with each other, and being there the whole day is the best way to make that happen 🙂
✨ Event details:
• Lunch is potluck! Please bring a dish to share with everyone! (I’m sure you cook fine 😉)
• Want to sell your eco-friendly products at the organic market? Please contact Gabriel if you’d like to display your products at the event! We’re open to everything; hand made goods, food products, music, arts, you name it!
• We need musicians to help with the concert! Play an instrument? Leave a comment! (Music will be improvised!)
• Delicious organic tea will be served!
• Registration is $free.99! (Though if you want to donate, there is an option for that. Donations go to more events and promoting Anastasia’s ideas in the USA!)
• Know anyone who’d give a good masterclass? Feel free to send a suggestion to Gabriel! We want to bring someone really worthwhile to you all.
• If you are an organic gardener, bring your seeds! We can do a seed swap!
• “Ringing Cedars” brand Siberian Cedar Oil, from the Megre company, will be FOR SALE at the event!!
🌸 By the way, I have to tell you, Russian circle dances were the happiest thing I did in Russia! The atmosphere formed with the music and the dancing is one of overwhelming joy!! (I went to visit in 2016)
👨👩👧👦 We hope to see you there!! Joyous and happy thoughts to you,
Gabriel, Anna, and friends.
P.S. PLEASE register for free using this link (because space is limited to 60 people, and we need to keep track of how many people are coming): https://bit.ly/2uDeX3P